Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So snow, we meet again...


Saturday night's snowstorm was nuts. It was nothing but non stop snow all day. I got to take off from work early to go home and watch the snow fall. Later that night, I had to run an errand for my friend Adam, which involved me driving to little canada, to st. paul, back to little canada, back to downtown st. paul. People were going 30 mph on 35W and cars were all over the place. I'm currently sitting in the cafe of McNally Smith and you can barely see the capital from the window. The snow is falling hard and heavy, and I like it. It didn't snow like this last year. But maybe I say that every year.

Anyway, I just recently ordered Kanye West's "Goodlife" single on Vinyl. His last vinyl for "stronger" had his patented teddy bear painted directly on the vinyl, but I was too late; it was sold out. I placed my order for this one, and the next day it became sold out. I was just in time. I'm waiting for it in the mail...

I just updated my website a tad. I really need to do alot to it.

No comments: